Wednesday, July 11, 2012

a new start

for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. (Philippians 1:19 NIV84)

I have just passed through a valley. I have traveled on a road I did not ask for. One that I would have never thought I would travel along. I have come through my treatment and I am healing from this valley. I had many blessings in this valley. God was good to me. I know He walked me through this valley for my deliverance in many areas of my life. I found many friends along the way. Many people who prayed for me and my family. I know I was blessed by their earnest prayers and Gods constant guidance.
I began blogging through my valley and felt God taught me a lot. I wanted to continue with a new blog on the other side of my valley. So I have decided to start Moment of Blessings. I don't know what God has for me on this side of my valley but I know He is always willing to reveal Himself to us when we are seeking Him.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

To read more about my valley please visit:
www.WhatifthetrialsofthislifeareGod'smerciesindisguise.blogspot.com

Blessings